Position Summary and Objective
Our Healthcare market share in North America is growing and we are looking to augment sales and business development activities further in the Midwest Region. For this reason, Wipotec-OCS is looking to hire an individual that will have a focus on Healthcare related companies in this region.
We are seeking an individual with an entrepreneurial spirit, a self-starter that has the interpersonal skills necessary to establish long-standing relationships with customers and a burning desire to be successful in developing business opportunities and generating sales.
This individual will receive training on our line of equipment and corporate identity in the US as well as in our headquarters in Germany. The Regional Sales Manager will report directly to the Director of Sales – Healthcare Industry
- Cultivate, manage and implement a strategy to strengthen our market share in the healthcare sector in the Midwest region
- Call on and travel regionally (approx. 60%) to active and potential customers in this sector to establish relationships, develop opportunities and win business
- Learn the inner workings of active and targeted customers to understand the decision makers involved and the buying process for these accounts
- Manage RFP’s and RFQ’s to meet customer timelines and specifications
- Conduct technical presentations to current and potential customers at all levels in their respective organization – technical support will be provided as needed by our internal project management team
- Track sales opportunities and competitor activities in this market sector utilizing our Salesforce (CRM) system
- Attend relevant exhibitions and industry tradeshows/conferences (domestic & internationally) in order to create brand awareness and the technical capabilities of the solutions we can provide to this market
- Host factory or onsite system demonstrations and acceptance tests (Lawrenceville, GA & Kaiserslautern, Germany)
- 5+ years of successful experience in capital equipment sales
- BS/MS in engineering or business administration or a related field of study
- Experience in working with multiple levels of personnel in large organizations
- Knowledge of the packaging industry
- Understanding of Checkweigher and/or Track and Trace Systems used in the healthcare industry
- Proven record of strong revenue growth and improvement of operating margins
- Proven ability in building long term strategic relationships with key decision makers
- Ability to work effectively in a home office environment
- Strong organizational skills including scheduling, time management, meeting deadlines and prioritization of critical sales activities
- Willingness to travel domestically approx. sixty (60) percent of the time, including sporadic travel to Wipotec’s HQ in Germany
- Home office location needs to be within a 50 miles radius of a major metropolitan area/airport.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact with and relate to all associates both internally and externally
- Analytical, forward thinking and visionary skills that have contributed to measurable success in past positions
- Strong sales, creative marketing skills, and the ability to strengthen existing relationships and build new and lasting relationships with customers and targets alike.
- Solutions-oriented thinker with the ability to manage multiple projects and expectations of customers and internal team members
- Strong in Microsoft Office Suite programs: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Remote, home office in the Midwest of the USA and within 50 miles of a major metropolitin airport
Compensation for this position is commensurate with experience including base salary, bonus opportunity and a competitive benefits program.
We are looking forward to receiving your resume and cover letter. Please submit directly to hr.us(at)wipotec.com, you can also mail us your resume to: Wipotec-OCS, Inc. | c/o HR Department | 825 Marathon Parkway | Lawrenceville, GA 30046