WIPOTEC GROUP, headquartered in Kaiserslautern, Germany, is the global innovation leader in industrial dynamic weighing and inspection solutions implemented through its main business units Wipotec Weighing Technologies and WIPOTEC-OCS.
Our rapidly expanding companies develop and market products in the area of checkweighers, X-ray and optical inspection, serialisation and Track & Trace serving a variety of industries spanning from food, pharma, mechanical engineering to logistics and CEP markets.
The company has recorded a significant growth over the last decade by creating state of the art products and an outstanding expert service exceeding our customers’ requirements. In view of our objective to further expand our product offering and market position we seek to strengthen our global marketing team with a Product Marketing Specialist Track&Trace
The position is a paramount role in driving our marketing strategy for two key product areas and derived product marketing and communication activities. Reporting directly to the Global Marketing Director you will be instrumental in creating through the line marketing activities aiming at lead acquisition and customer retention. Moreover as a passionate product marketer, you will be working closely with sales and product management to optimize our portfolio and positioning by gaining market and business insights.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in commercial or engineering studies or comparable education
- Relevant experience in product marketing, marketing communications and/ or content marketing. We are also open to hire talented graduates for this role
- B2B / B2C savviness with technically complex products. Either industry or content agency background
- Sales focus paired with a great customer orientation
- Eagerness and eye to detail to create and implement great content within niche markets
- Analytical skill set paired with excellent communication skills
- Fluent English is a must, German a plus, any other language advantageous
- Team player with high self-motivation and hands-on mentality
- Knowledge of salesforce (CRM) and marketing automation a plus
- Develop a rolling annual marketing plan in close corporation with sales
- Planning, execution and analysis of generic or customer focused international campaigns
- Definition of value proposition, portfolio management and optimization
- Creation of adequate content (primarily digital content)
- Budget management and continuous optimization of campaigns
- Communication and consulting of international subsidiaries
- Agency management
Do you find yourself in the tasks described? Is teamwork just as important to you as working independently? Then please apply with your complete documents, stating your salary expectations and a possible starting date.
We look forward to receiving your application documents, which you should ideally send us by e-mail (format: PDF, max. capacity 8 MB). Please send your application to personal(at)wipotec.com.
Of course, you can also apply by post. In this case, please send your application to: