- Lead and inspire project management team members to constantly improve work delivery.
- Nurture a team culture of proactive communication, efficiency and problem-solving.
- Develop strong relationship and motivate team members to participate in a collaborative environment.
- Constantly evaluate and improve systems and processes to effectively meet project requirements and profitability goals.
- Coordinate internal resources for the flawless execution of projects.
- Oversee completion of projects on time within budget and scope.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Work directly with the parent company personnel when required.
- Develop a project plan (e.g. Gantt chart) to monitor and track progress.
- The fundamental support of the sales organization, by supporting the direct sales force in doing business with partners and clients in the Food Packaging and Healthcare Industries.
- Support all aspects of sales within guidelines and existing corporate policies.
- Collaborate with a variety of cross-functional counterparts, work together with sales and service to ensure proper preparation of quotes and execution of machine orders.
- Establish relationships with clients and partners from inside the organization in order to maximize sales opportunities.
- Participate in networking events (e.g. PMMI meetings) to strengthen relationship with customers.
- Maintain project management team by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Improve customer data/records utilizing the corporate IT infrastructure (CRM).
- Sales Application Engineers and Administrative Assistants (Food & Healthcare) report to the Head of Project Management
- All other duties as assigned.
- 2 years or more in directly managing a team.
- Cultural sophistication to successfully communicate with the Management of WIPOTEC in Germany.
- Knowledge of the Food Packaging and Healthcare Industries.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
- Willingness to travel occasionally.
- A strong preference for German language skills is desired.
- BS or equivalent technical experience in Engineering, Science or Physics, MS preferred.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact with and relate to all associates at WIPOTEC-OCS.
- A strong teambuilding skill in order to ensure that the whole team is heading in the same direction.
- Analytical, forward-thinking and visionary skills that have contributed to measurable success in past.
- Solutions-oriented thinker with the ability to manage multiple projects and expectations of external clients and internal team members. Ability to work well under pressure and manage time effectively.
- Ability to strengthen existing and to build new and lasting relationships with customers and suppliers alike.
- Good judgment, common sense and problem-solving skills. Must be able to be flexible and adapt to changes while planning.
Compensation for this position is commensurate with experience including base salary, bonus opportunity, and a competitive benefits program.
We are looking forward to receiving your resume and cover letter. Please submit directly to hr.us(at)wipotec.com, you can also mail us your resume to: WIPOTEC-OCS | c/o HR Department | 825 Marathon Parkway | Lawrenceville, GA 30046